Brooks asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Why all the hate on Gisele Bundchen for her post-Super Bowl comments?

It's not as if she went behind an ESPN camera and voiced her frustrations. It didn't seem like she knew she was being filmed. Essentially, she was a disgruntled fan voicing what the team (or rather wide receivers) did wrong. I find her annoying, and the Patriots are easily my least favorite team, but I just don't see what people think she did wrong.

Favorite Answer

Journalism today is appalling. The media created this whole thing. They thrive on controversy and they love to destroy people.

What I don't understand is; what kind of jack@$$ would heckle someone's wife?

I agree, I don't think it is a big deal either. Yes, she's probably shouldn't have said anything and kept her mouth shut. It is not like those receivers threw the SAFETY, or the INTERCEPTION. That was all on Tom.

It isn't like Tom Brady himself is saying what she said.

She is just a bitter fan suffering a tough loss defending her husband. I have no love for Gisele, but I think people are making way too much of it.

After the Pats lost I heard announcers and sports analysts pretty much saying the same thing. Why is it ok for the men to do this and not women? I get the fact that she's Tom Brady's wife. Maybe people should realize that we all live in America - you know the land that has freedom of speech.

The sub for Mr. Turner has a voice that reminds me of Jack Sparrow.

She should have kept her big mouth shut and not have thrown her husband's team mates under the bus..You just don't do that to your husbands co-workers.....Bet she doesn't get invited to many get togethers that the players throw in the future...

She is the husband (yes husband, we all know who wears the pants) of a future Hall of Fame quarterback and she broke the code of the locker room. You don't call out players in the media.

You know when Tom heard it he did a facepalm. (Then told Gisele it was alright and didn't do anything wrong)

For some reason he she is not souppose to act human and be calm and polite to people who are cutting her and the man she loves down.

The fact is everyone knows that she is right makes this even more weird that the media played this up for more then what it is

I think it's more funny than anything else.

This article encompasses my feelings about it...

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/3518f5b7ce/gise...

Source(s): Funny or Die

Brenda Warner thinks Gusele should let her husband fight his own battles.

Instead of mouthing off about how bad the receivers were, she should have kept quiet.