Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Best offense in NFL history?

The Doug Fouts Chargers?

The '99-'02 St. Louis Rams aka Greatest Show on Turf?

2007 Patriots?

Last couple of years Saints and Packers?

Update:

meant dan fouts.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • GC
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Undoubtedly, the Greatest Show on Turf.

That team had so many weapons and should have won three consecutive Super Bowls instead of only one, but I'm not going to go into the logistics of that.

Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Ricky Proehl, Az-hir Hakeem...

The Rams truly had an unstoppable offense that defenses tried everything in the book to stop but simply couldn't.

• Levi
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The Greatest Show on Turf overall.

2007 Patriots for passing.

1978 Patriots for rushing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Greatest Show on Turf. They had so many weapons and could come at you so many ways. Kurt Warner throwing the ball, Orlando Pace anchoring that offensive line, one of the top 5 running backs of all time in Marshall Faulk, and a great cast of receivers with Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Az-Zahir Hakim, and Ricky Proehl.

• 4 years ago

ok, Mr. Bizzle, whilst I agree including your marking of Jerry Rice. I could profoundly disagree with something of your selections. Irvin? Ha! WR i could've extra Lance Alworth, Lynn Swann, Cliff branch and/or Cris Carter RB Jim Brown (an obvious determination you someway missed) Sweetness, Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson just to call some extra effectual than LaDainian Tomlinson TE How did you omit Ozzie Newsome, Kellen Winslow, and Anthony Gonzalez? the ideal gamers are not purely from this era.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The Greatest Show on Turf no doubt. Looking back at that team, they were loaded with future and potential HOFers. Even with two weeks preparation, they couldn't be shut down.

• 9 years ago

2011 Saints, they passed The Greatest Show on Turf in every category.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

89 49ers

• 9 years ago

2009 Saints my opinion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.