Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Will President Obama be re-elected this November?

Best Answer

It's looking more and more like he will. Nobody's working harder to get him re-elected than the Republicans!

If the economy keeps recovering he'll win. I don't think anyone will hand over a recovering economy to a Republican since the wounds from the last administration are still fresh. I am not a huge Obama fan but I like him better than any candidate currently running for the Republicans.

• Andy F

It's too soon to tell, isn't it?

As a very leftwing Democrat, I hope so, because I don't like the GOP alternatives. But "a week is a long time in American politics," and there are months still to run before the election.

Nobody except a TV psychic can say for certain, at this point, what's going to happen in November.

-- another democratic socialist for truth & common sense

Yes because useless voters will never draw the link between the handouts that they love Obama for and inflation of prices. They don't understand economics so they just believe whatever they hear from the president that looks young and can sing.

if we look at the poll results and the amount of money both presidential candidates(Romney and Obama) have then Obama has higher chances.

so...yes

Yes

• Karasu

Yes

Source(s): Everyone on the GOP ticket wants to privatize the VA, Medicare, and Social Security. I know this because they said so in public in front of cameras.

Ron Paul 2012

That is my prayer for the world. Hes not perfect but he is the best.

yes