Girls only! Please help a 17 year guy apologize! 10 PTS FIRST ANSWER?

There's a shy girl at school who I like, and we were slowly becoming friends. Well..right as she was starting to act comfortable around me, my idiot friend Steve did something very stupid. He got on Facebook, messaged her, and told her I liked her. And then, he asked her if she liked me, and she said no. 

Ever since he did that, she's been acting very awkward around me. I feel terrible because i know she feels very awkward. Even if she never loves me back, I still want to be friends with her because she's a wonderful girl. I'm planning on apologizing to her on Monday. Here it is:

"Steve recently told me about ya'lls Facebook conversation, and i just wanted to say I'm sorry. I had no idea he was going to do that, and I feel bad because I know it probably made you feel awkward around me. I do like you. You're very friendly, you're beautiful, you're nice, an overall you seem like a really cool girl, but I'd be more than happy if we could just be friends if you're okay with that."

I will be saying this to her in person.

Is this ok? We are both 16. Should I leave the "you're beautiful" part? I don't want to make her feel weird, but she is beautiful.

Yes I think you should leave the beautiful part out it might make her feel more awkward around you. The same think happened to me too. You should tell her that you just want to be friends now and hope that everything can go back to normal. I hope that helped!!! Good Luck!!

Oh man i have been in this situation too. Amazing how one thing a person says can mess it up for good. I think you should definitely say this and yes leave the beautiful part out or she will think you are lieing about not liking her. Tell her she is great instead.

No leave the beautiful part in, EVERY girl loves being called beautiful, it'll make her warm up to you quicker! hahah I think that sounds like the perfect apology, just make sure you let her talk about what bothered her too ;) Good luck hun!

I think she feels awkward because she doesnt like you... Heres wht i would say "i know what he chatted you on fcebook ad its true, i do like you. But i dont want you to feel awkward cuz u dont feel the same way. Im your friend first and any other feeling come second. I just want the best for you so.. Are we cool?" good luck

Leave out the your beautiful part but the test of it is very good

if you're going to be saying this to her in person i would suggest shorten it a bit because then it will kind of obvious that it's scripted and you planned it; make it short and sweet; oh another is that when you're wondering if it's okay with her to be just friends, i would suggest asking her instead of telling her. like say "so i'm sorry and is it okay with you if we can just be friends for now?" that way it will kind of force her to respond

hope i helped

I'd leave that part out. Just say he was stupid, you're sorry, done deal.

thats perfectly ok, i wish i knew someone like you you're a real sweetheart! go for it X

Sexual intercourse help needed,please help me

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AijdF...

thanks.