Girls only! Please help a 17 year guy apologize! 10 PTS FIRST ANSWER?

There's a shy girl at school who I like, and we were slowly becoming friends. Well..right as she was starting to act comfortable around me, my idiot friend Steve did something very stupid. He got on Facebook, messaged her, and told her I liked her. And then, he asked her if she liked me, and she said... show more There's a shy girl at school who I like, and we were slowly becoming friends. Well..right as she was starting to act comfortable around me, my idiot friend Steve did something very stupid. He got on Facebook, messaged her, and told her I liked her. And then, he asked her if she liked me, and she said no. 

Ever since he did that, she's been acting very awkward around me. I feel terrible because i know she feels very awkward. Even if she never loves me back, I still want to be friends with her because she's a wonderful girl. I'm planning on apologizing to her on Monday. Here it is:

"Steve recently told me about ya'lls Facebook conversation, and i just wanted to say I'm sorry. I had no idea he was going to do that, and I feel bad because I know it probably made you feel awkward around me. I do like you. You're very friendly, you're beautiful, you're nice, an overall you seem like a really cool girl, but I'd be more than happy if we could just be friends if you're okay with that."

I will be saying this to her in person.

Is this ok? We are both 16. Should I leave the "you're beautiful" part? I don't want to make her feel weird, but she is beautiful.