JOEY BARTON..............................?

I know hes always on twitter but is he a twit or a twxt!!!!maybe it should be called twatter perfect name for him !!

i dont follow him and im sick of JB

nice one super dave couldnt of put it better myself

• CMD
    Favorite Answer

@Nick

No Pepe is NEVER right

@Pepe

Joey Barton goes on and on and on and involves himself in every bloody thing even things the thane nothing to do with him.

He has changed this Imagine he once had as a thug in to a new "educated" man "who questions system". When in fact he is a different sort of thug.

HE puts himself in those positions therefore ALLOWING the OP to view his. IF Barton wasn't twitting on about everything but the price of cabbage and just played football then people wouldn't hate slate him and there would be no reason of him to be discussed.

AHHH but he wants to voice his "opinion", and we should ALL be allowed opinions? (the farcical cry of the idiotic)

No Barton should mind his business. Just because you read fuckign Dracula and spew few quotes by Nietzsche doesn't make you anymore secure OR educated as a person.

That means don't make the world any stupid than it already is, so STFU. I, like many deal with stupid people everyday, all twitter does is give them a platform.

Joey Baeton is a twit! He shouldn't be allowed to play football, a bad role model for younger kids

Joey Barton is a to$$pot

So Joey Barton airs his opinions on Twitter and that makes him a tw*t. You air your opinions on here and what?

Why are you allowed opinions and not Joey Barton?

Who do you think u are?

W@nker, lol.

leave the guy alone..

at least he's trying to change and help his sport become better.

e.x. i liked what he said about homophobia in football

• Nick

Saint Pepe is a massive, massive troll....but he is right

I don't mind him. He's entiltiled to his opinion just like you n me. Plus he ain't afraid to spear his mind about John Terry.

I don't have a problem with him. If you don't like what he says unfollow him.