If I eat steamed broccoli and rice instead of fat foods, will I lose weight?

I usually eat a bunch of crap (Iced mochas, hershey bars, and ice cream throughout the day) so if I cut out all of that stuff and have broccoli and rice instead, will I lose weight? I'm also eating mini wheats for breakfast. I'll sneak in a small sweet thing here and there to keep myself sane.

Best Answer

Well if you just eat boiled vegetables with water I think its possible my father would drink beer he got sick so he would eat water boiled vegetables and eventually he began to loose weight and it was noticeable but I really suggest you becarefull In ways you try to loose weight just make sure it doesnt hurt your health. Oh and my dad would also eat chicken but he just couldn't eat to aciddic food something about ulcers. But I think maybe just cut down on what you eat a little bit do a bit more walking or try jogging. Instead of getting a chocolate bar maybe get a strawberry I mean they're both yummy but the strawberry is healthier. I really should try eating healthier to. If you wanna loose weight try putting a big trash bag as a sweater and try running that can help you sweat an. Plus sweating can be a good thing.

• Alice

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

yes you will lose weight but this is a very poor diet, only eating these couple things will result in an unhealthy you. it's also not a long term diet, your change in diet should be life long for a healthier you and not something you do to lose weight fast and you'll most likely put it all back on because diets like these almost always fail.

• Sharon

You can eat pretty much anything as long as your total calorie intake each day is between 1000-1500, just try to avoid carbs like bread, pasta, rice, and potatoes.

It depends on what your current weight is. I wouldn't expect a dramatic weight loss though from just changing a few things..

Before going to store to buy food items firts list them

i would expect you to lose weight with such a change in diet. try fruit for the sweet stuff or yoghurt.

No,your body needs alot of nutrients ask your doctor for a food plan

keep a food journal and weight yourself regularly to track your progress

stay up on a unicycle for 20 minutes