How to my mixed race hair more manageable?

Ok so I am 12 years old and mixed my mom is white, black, and pureto rican and my dad is black and indian. Where does that leave me and my hair?!? My hair is course,shoulder length, and really really really thick but I can't do anything with my hair my permanent hair style is a pony tail and a bun when I want... show more Ok so I am 12 years old and mixed my mom is white, black, and pureto rican and my dad is black and indian. Where does that leave me and my hair?!? My hair is course,shoulder length, and really really really thick but I can't do anything with my hair my permanent hair style is a pony tail and a bun when I want to look really fancy. Unlike other mixed raced people my hair doesn't move with my body and its not really curly (except when I am getting out of the shower). On-the-other-hand my cousin (who has a full black mom and full black dad) when she puts her hair in a pony tail it like swishes as she walks and it moves with her body. Is it just the hair products she uses or is it because her hair is longer then mine that she can get her hair so long and pretty? Also how to people who are full blooded black get long bouncy flouncy hair like Zendaya Colemen or China Ann Mcclain? I really want my hair to be more bouncy flouncy and healther and I want it to grow are there any particular products I can use (please include names.) Or a better hair care routine to have?
Sorry this was so long but any answer would be great.
Thanks a bunch
1 answer 1