Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When do acceptance letters come from John Paul the Great Catholic Highschool in Dumfries Virginia?

I'm in eight grade and I just got a letter from another school in a different area and am anxious to know when I'll know weather or not I got in. Thanks for answering/reading, and answer only if you know.

• Boone
    Favorite Answer

>Acceptance letters to private high schools.

lol.

Do yourself a favor, find yourself a more or less well off public school. You won't screw yourself over with colleges, you'll have access to higher end education if you put some effort into it, and you don't need to pay for four years that are right next to worthless.