I hate society and people today?

I feel like i was around a bunch of fake people today, when too many fake people get around each other, it starts to annoy me. It was like everyone i was with so into their own fake image. Everyone is so worried about presenting their own fake image. Its like a facebook in real life. I hate facebook not the concept... show more I feel like i was around a bunch of fake people today, when too many fake people get around each other, it starts to annoy me. It was like everyone i was with so into their own fake image. Everyone is so worried about presenting their own fake image. Its like a facebook in real life. I hate facebook not the concept but the fakeness of it. The arrogance of people and how fake it is, it makes me sick.

My friend who is getting married is always trying to portrait that they have the perfect life and is always talking about how perfect it is. i dont care and am glad that it is going good, but does ever conversation for hours day after day have to be about it, if i took a shot every time she annoyed me i would die of alcohol poison within the first 5 minutes. I hate fake people with fake things worshiping fake ideals. But im not sure who i hate more "baby worship" aka "diaper sniffers" or fake people, they are both pretty high on my list along with weddings and bride zilla's and wedding talk 24 hours a day with no escape.

I hate people and sometimes wish to move out of this country to some rural area. Sometimes i honestly wish it was the wild west where you could be a warrior and fight and kill to survive. I feel like im a warrior in a fake *** world. I know alot of people wont understand but ive always been an outdoor sports kinda person, and sometimes having all this fake *** superficial **** around me i want to break free and go back to the most basic and primal of my instincts eating fighting and surviving. This fake *** candy land isnt all good for me,I feel like a lion in a fake jungle or a cage with a little fake tree in it that is suppose to make me feel it home when deep in my heart i know its a fake *** cage and it wont trick my lion heart no matter how you decorate it and paint it, its still a fake *** cage, with fake *** plants.

(to note: i dont want to kill people and i know this feeling will pass as it always does but man im so irritated about this i had to post rant) do you agree disagree understand at times and what do you hate in society lol share your thoughts all comments are welcome real and fake