I hate society and people today?

I feel like i was around a bunch of fake people today, when too many fake people get around each other, it starts to annoy me. It was like everyone i was with so into their own fake image. Everyone is so worried about presenting their own fake image. Its like a facebook in real life. I hate facebook not the concept but the fakeness of it. The arrogance of people and how fake it is, it makes me sick.

My friend who is getting married is always trying to portrait that they have the perfect life and is always talking about how perfect it is. i dont care and am glad that it is going good, but does ever conversation for hours day after day have to be about it, if i took a shot every time she annoyed me i would die of alcohol poison within the first 5 minutes. I hate fake people with fake things worshiping fake ideals. But im not sure who i hate more "baby worship" aka "diaper sniffers" or fake people, they are both pretty high on my list along with weddings and bride zilla's and wedding talk 24 hours a day with no escape.

I hate people and sometimes wish to move out of this country to some rural area. Sometimes i honestly wish it was the wild west where you could be a warrior and fight and kill to survive. I feel like im a warrior in a fake *** world. I know alot of people wont understand but ive always been an outdoor sports kinda person, and sometimes having all this fake *** superficial **** around me i want to break free and go back to the most basic and primal of my instincts eating fighting and surviving. This fake *** candy land isnt all good for me,I feel like a lion in a fake jungle or a cage with a little fake tree in it that is suppose to make me feel it home when deep in my heart i know its a fake *** cage and it wont trick my lion heart no matter how you decorate it and paint it, its still a fake *** cage, with fake *** plants.

(to note: i dont want to kill people and i know this feeling will pass as it always does but man im so irritated about this i had to post rant) do you agree disagree understand at times and what do you hate in society lol share your thoughts all comments are welcome real and fake

• David
    Best Answer

Join the queue, you are not alone in this one. People today are the most ignorant and narcissistic generation there has been for a long time, it's shocking that this is happening. Superficial, arrogant, patronising, disrespectful, egotistical, greedy, me me me. They do not have a clue and still believe that society can function and that they are okay to act as they are. I had to fight my way through school because I was not a crowd follower people tried to destroy me, because they perceived me as an outsider and different, Why? because I had the courage to think for myself and form my own views.

I had to wait until I was 20 for friends to come into my life because of peoples' superficial ways. The friends I have now are good friends. But before I was 20 I experienced loneliness and it hurt because no body would so much as give me a chance. I was ignored when I tried to talk to people, insulted, told to shut up. And then people wondered why I did not like them and had the nerve to sit there and accuse me of being rude.

So I know exactly how you feel, at the end of the day they will realise just how bad they are when everything they know to be good has gone, and they will only have themselves to blame. And I will feel so sorry for people. They will have been consumed by their own ego's.

Doesn't it feel so brilliant to vent? I understand where you're coming from, and what you're saying, but be assured! You are not alone! Facebook is daunting. Once I knew these 'friends' but now, after seeing their posts and comments, I'm left wondering who they're trying to be. Is this the way they wish themselves portrayed? It isn't them. You sound like you've thought a bit too much, which is worthy of a high five. However, take your opinions and improve yourself. You see the flaws in people, in society- don't become it, but embrace the lack of ignorance as an opportunity to succeed.

Real comment?

Good night! I hope you dream of a beautiful meadow beneath an icy mountain, where sheep graze and dragonflies are mirrored in the near stream. Escape?

• Omnist
      6 years agoReport

I'm surprised your answer was not chosen as the best answer.

Think I know just what you are feeling. We seem to be leaving a real world behind, and becoming too obsessed in a virtual world that only exists on a computer by pressing a few keys to make us and our world a none realistic ideal place to be! Totally fake, as the real world we live in can sometimes hurt, and not just be turned off like our virtual world.

We need to live more in a real world by talking to each other face to face, using pen and paper instead of pressing buttons to communicate, and above all, be real, be us, and not afraid to show ourselves as we are, without hiding behind our fake virtual world.

• Sabeel

yes the society sucks.

" see their morals, their code -- its a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble, they are only as good as the world allows them to be..... when the chips are down, these " civilized " people, they will eat each other. Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! "

Source(s): the joker

Hope you feel better, sometimes ya just need to scream it out of your system.

Put a good comedy on and have a good belly laugh.

And I totally understand!

i am going through this situation, and i know what do.do what u love,love what u want,dont give fk what others would think about it just do it.. n btw fk all those fake friends coz thy son of a btch...

So, your point is you noticed most of this world is a pretence?

Is that it?

Welcome to reality.

Sucks, don't it? And to just make it so much worse, the powers that be try to make sure none of us ever maintain contact with each other. That is, those of us who have noticed reality verse the fake.

It is much harder to live for Christ than to die for Him.

Best get used to it, none of us has the right to hurry the end until God decides He's done using us here. Make the best of it. That's what my Atheist Dad thought was best and it turns out he was right too.

you need to calm your fakeass down. you need to get laid or sum ****. or go join the marine core and get out of "candy land" and will see how tough you really are with your primal instincts bs