Good online free tutoring?

I'm a 7th grader and I think I am going to start advanced math. I need a little help to catch up but not that much, so does anyone know a good online tutor that is free?

Favorite Answer

There is one good free math tutor. He lives between the good free lawyer and the good free doctor :-).

To be good at any of these professions, you have to have some talent most people don't have, and then study hard for many years. Both the limited supply and the cost, in work and money, to achieve a good level of professionalism, should be rewarded by those who have demand. This is how capitalism is supposed to work.

You can ask small questions here. You will get answers, some correct, some not, and it will be up to you to decide which are which. If you want anything more serious or long-term, you will need to find a source of money to pay for it.

Source(s): Private Math tutor, available online. Small questions free as time allows. For more, click through and IM me.