Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why are people so racist against Alabama?

Just because someone says they are from Alabama they judged by racist hypocrites and assume evrybody is a racist hick. Alabama is a place with people, the term INNER-CITY can mean a lot of things.

Favorite Answer

Have you ever been to Alabama? It's like a never-ending race war all over that state. White people openly fly Confederate flags and have KKK stickers on their cars. Last time I was in the state, a car pulled up next to me that had a bumper sticker with a picture of the White House and words that said "I don't care who we replace Obama with as long as he's WHITE!" I think that pretty much settled it for me.

If you want people not to judge Alabama so hard, work on not being racists.

When people in Alabama stop flying racist flags and don't put stickers on their car to identify themselves as member of the Klan (you see stickers that say "AKIA" everywhere), I'll stop judging.

• Pat

Alabama is not a race..... One can't be racist against a state.

Alabama not racist at all just cause schools want kids enroll in their school to be legal citizens people find that racist stupid left wings (supporters of destruction of the usa)

u can fly the Confederate flag anywhere i seen it in new york before and in Illinois that doesn't mean shi*

Uhh being an Alabaman is not belonging to a race, stop misusing the world racism.

Alabamans do not make a race and so we can not be racist against them.

Alabama is not a race or am ethnicity.

Strangely enough if you a black service member a man wearing a confed flag on his shirt would just as easily treat you to dinner in thanks for service to the country. Not all is as it seems.