If Israel bombed Iran this Spring, would it help or hurt Obama in the Presidential Election this November?

How would a war with Iran effect the US Presidential Election this November?

Favorite Answer

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: I have seen the pride of men, and how hate builds within their hearts. For My hand is removed, and who is able to withhold them? Who is able to turn them back, once their minds are set?... Behold, they shall come as a whirlwind, as a flood to cover the land. With a sound like raging waters shall they come forth from their places, and the earth shall tremble, the ground shall shake beneath the multitude of their devices.

Their intentions are not hidden, and that which they do in secret is always before My face...Behold, an evil plan has come into their hearts. And that which is conceived of in the hearts of men is known to Me; indeed, everything whispered in secret enters into My ears. For they plot an evil thing, saying, “The God of Israel sleeps and will not arise to defend His people; The Holy One of Israel will not see it. Therefore, let us go up and fight against the people of Jacob, and murder the inhabitants of Judah, and wipe Israel from all remembrance... Let their name die with them. Yes, let us go swiftly, and many peoples with us, to destroy them, that we may cast their name out of the earth, forever”...

Come! Says The Lord... COME FORTH! For by the blood of your fathers and by the blood of your sons, and by the blood of all your great and proud men, shall I be glorified in the sight of many nations! Behold, you shall fall upon the mountains of Israel!... A feast for the birds, a dwelling place of the worm... And in the open fields shall you leave your spoil! For I have prepared a valley... Your resting place.

Therefore come forth, all you loathful nations! Bring your multitudes with you, all your mighty men of battle! Come up for the day of slaughter! Says The Lord God Almighty. For My anger has come up into My face and My hand is raised for battle! I am poised in My strength, ready to strike you down with a great vengeance!...

Therefore come, O mighty men! Come down from the north as the whirlwind, and fight against Me! Says The Lord. And bring the fullness of Ishmael with you! GATHER TOGETHER AND COME! Bring forth the weapons from the storehouses, from Asia to the kings of the south! Come forth! For The Lord God of Israel has prepared a great slaughter!

Enemies of Israel, I call you out! COME FORTH!...

For indeed, the world has turned a deaf ear,

And many nations are in agreement...

And not one will prevent you.

Therefore, come forth! Come out and fight against Me!...

It is time.

Source(s): 5/31/10 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear http://TrumpetCallOfGod.com more specifically: http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title...

That is such a difficult question. In general, the u.s. does not vote out presidents during times of war. But, we are war weary in this country andmostpeoplesimply do not want to get involved in another war. A war between Iran and Israel would seriously jeapordize our international relations - especially with Muslim countries who almost universally do not support Israel.

I'd say that it would probably hurt Obama, but I'm not certain.

It could hurt his performance in some parts of the nation if Israel makes a preemptive strike against targets in Iran like they did before.

As long as these strikes are surgical and over in hours instead of weeks, there won't be any sustained political fall out.

Any military attack on any country always helps the American President because Americans think that is the right way to exercise world domination and they dont care how many people are killed as long as they arent Americans.

• ?

Not to worry... he will come down on whatever side of the fence is most popular at the time... obama never commits he just waits and goes with what he thinks is the winner.. Little chicken sh*t that he is!

Depends on his re-action. If he came to the aid of Israel without reservation, then it would help him. If he slow played his help or delayed it then it would hurt him.

It would not hurt Obama. The GOP candidates are all about big war (besides paul)

Depends on Obamas reaction. Most likely he would make us get tied into, not our business, but theres, and kill many soldiers that didn't need to be killed.

Source(s): Myself

Um it wouldn't matter... It should have been taken care of 70 yrs ago if u know what I mean