Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 8 years ago

Ive decided to get taylor swift lyrics tattooed along my ribcage, any ideas for which song?

My favourite taylor songs are, last kiss, dear john, safe and sound, tim McGraw and cold as you. i only want the quote to be short, but i want it to be heartfelt. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Last Kiss - "Your name, forever the name on my lips"

Dear John - already been said, but "I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town"

Safe and Sound - "You and I will be safe and sound"

Tim McGraw - "Think of me" (sorry, I didn't really think it was a very quotable song)

Cold as You - "what a rainy ending given to a perfect day"

If you wanted to use something different, there are lots of great quotes from her other songs you can use

Haunted - "You and I walk a fragile line"

Ours - "People throw rocks at things that shine" and "Life makes love look hard"

Mine - "You are the best thing that's ever been mine"

Enchanted - "I was enchanted to meet you" "this night is sparkling, don't you let it go" "I'm wonderstruck" (lots of good quotes from that song)

Fearless - "I don't know how it gets better than this"

I'm only me when I'm with you - "I'm only up if you're not down" "Don't want to fly if you're still on the ground"

Innocent - "Who you are is not where you've been"

Change - "These things will change, I can feel it now" "We'll sing Hallelujah!"

Sorry, I'm gonna stop there before I get carried away... hope this helps!

• ?

Taylor Swift Tattoo

That sounds so cute! I lovee Taylor Swift, here's some of my favorite lyrics:

"You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand.." -Dear John

"You with your switching sides and your wildfire lies and your humiliation, You have pointed out my flaws again, as if I don’t already see them." -Mean

"So I start a fight cause I need to feel something, and you do what you want cause i'm not what you wanted.."-Cold as you

"Don't you dare look out your window, darling everythings on fire. The war outside our door keeps raging on."-Safe and Sound

"You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray, and I stood there loving you and wished them all away."-Cold as you

I'm like 99.99% sure these are the right lyrics, because I'd feel bad if you got them permanently on you and I was wrong xD

My favorites are:

"Hold on to this lullaby, even when the music's gone." - Safe & Sound

"I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town." - Dear John

"I'm not much for dancing, but for you I did." - Last Kiss

• Alyssa

Hold onto this lullaby/even when the music's gone

Just close your eyes/You'll be alright

Darling, everything's on fire/the war outside our door keeps raging on

Source(s): Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift

If I were you, I'd consider...

"Stay Beautiful"

"You'll Be Alright"

"I Hope You Think Of Me"

"Fearless"

"Our Song Is The Slam Of Screen Doors"

"You Belong With Me"

One of those...they are my favorites. I think it will be cute no matter what you get. Hope this helps! :)