Why don't I do these normal teen things?

I'm 15, and i notice that most teenagers do stuff that I just don't like. They do stuff like disrespect their parents, teachers, says everything 'sucks' or ' i don't care' or text their friends or complain that everything is 'gay', but I always listen to and defend the authority,... show more I'm 15, and i notice that most teenagers do stuff that I just don't like. They do stuff like disrespect their parents, teachers, says everything 'sucks' or ' i don't care' or text their friends or complain that everything is 'gay', but I always listen to and defend the authority, I don't do anything illegal like many teens do, I would never tell anyone that I don't care about what they are saying, I fear driving, I never want to go to parties, and I would rather read textbooks in my free time than send text messages on the cellular telephone. I don't like people my age, and I feel more comfortable around adults. People always think that I am older than I actually am, mainly because I don't act annoying and I always use proper grammar when speaking. Why don't I do these normal teenager things? Am I always going to be different than the others?
11 answers 11