1.jessica biel

2.charlize theron

3.Miley cyrus(i hate her)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Charlize Theron.

Miley Cyrus isn't even in the same category.

Jessica Biel is attractive but somehow doesn't have the 'it' factor..and seems a little lackluster and bland. Charlize can be/is attractive without a speck of make-up, and sweats..where as Jessica can be/is attractive with a great deal of time, trouble and energy (lots of products and great clothes), but ho-hum with no make-up and sweats..and Miley is way way too rough around the edges to be a contender.

(sorry..way to harsh for me to have said that ^). Miley seems really sweet, in a Southern-girl sort of way and I honestly don't get the impression she means anybody any harm..you know? She's a young girl who has been in adult situations (almost) all her life and therefore, she really has never been a kid-kid. She may have been an idol to little girls everywhere..but she has always been more like 25 vs 15..still, I don't detest her or anything like that.

Charlize is kind of 'Bond-girl-ish', if that makes sense..like Catherine Zeta-Jone, Halle Barri..you know..like Bond girls..?! Where as Jessica Biel could never be a Bond-girl..more like a Daytime Drama/Soap opera material. Miley is Nickelodeon

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The one who asked this question :D JK

I think Jessica Biel

• 8 years ago

Miley Cyrus, i reckon she puts out on the first date umm hmm.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

charlize by far. Except during that whole time that she was preparing for and filming monster.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

number two first but i see girls in street pretty in real life these are fake

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.