Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

place to buy gaming desktop pc , with shipping and labor service ?

guys , do you think is there any good place to buy desktop pc for gamers and not that with crazy unreasonable price and also can buy through online ? with a shipping ( if it's free shipping that would be awesome ) & provide a good labor service to build that desktop pc like what we've ordered ?

cause if i only buy through like newegg.com i will only get the part but i'm still not sure if i can put all of them into 1 arsenal desktop pc .

and also is the labor service to build desktop pc is expensive around in california Los Angeles?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Proto
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The best budget gaming desktop companies in the USA are CyberpowerPC and Ibuypower.

If you customize a system directly on their websites, you can choose almost any components you like. The downside is that custom computers configured on their sites have high shipping charges, usually around $90 to ship via UPS.

It's worth checking Newegg to see if there are prebuilt models from those same companies which have specs you like. Those "stock" gaming computers from CyberpowerPC and Ibuypower which are sold by Newegg, Amazon etc have low shipping costs, usually $20 and sometimes free!

You can always have a local computer shop build a system for you but then you'll have labor charges, which can vary.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You could buy awesome custom built PCs at eBay and if u dont want custom built already u can buy ur own parts. THey ship it to u and might be free shipping/

• Me
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

yess. There is a VERY FAMOUS company. You choose what parts you want. Then they build it for you, test it, add extras to it, and deliver it to you. All you have to do is plug it in.

The customiser is very good. It makes sure you are not getting ripped of.

There are lots of reviews on youtube. I rate the company 5/5.

CyberPowerPC

USA: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

UK: http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yo he comprado de muchas veces ordenadores en los sitios web y siempre he encontrado la mejor calidad, el ultimo ordenador es para una amiga, la verdad es que parece especial creado para ella porque tiene un disco duro con una excelente capacidad de almacenaje y va bastante rápido por su gran memoria y su buen procesador, muy buena compra sin duda.

• 9 years ago

i just made and bought my self a beast pc in this website (Not free shipping though)

www.ibuypower.com

Source(s): personal exp
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.