African American of all races?

Long ago, because of bigotry and words of bigotry, we removed the word for our black race. Today we call them our black brothers and sisters or a misnomer as African Americans. I am saying the obvious, of course, because I have great respect for all races in our Country and I am one that has the right to do so. We know there are many races born in Africa and many come to the USA for freedom. You can be of Chinese origin or any race and be an African American? We know by definition that where one is born is their origin. I was one of the most outspoken racial equality persons in the USA in my work for GM and in any part of my life. All Americans have contributed so much, even our ladies that stayed at home, really helped keep our freedoms! We even have one black male actor that most respect, that was once a member of the Black Panthers! I admit that the comedy with him playing God, I did not like as it purposely denied the Christian Bible.

We have all seen Documentary and other sources that show the support of our Americans.. Even the Japanese helped us win the war against their country of origin! They were at the forefront in WWII in the invasion of Italy! I have a wonderful friend of honor in the Philippines that is Japanese. His wife is Filipino as is my wife.

So what am I getting at? Is it not obvious now? Who are those that insist on perverting our black Americans and for what reason? It comes from an unreal source that shocks me to the core! The only way one can tell is to be a real Christian, I mean one that supports the Word of God. It comes from the Liberal church, whose leaders continue to deny Christ, to support an agenda! It shows that money is in their heart and not freedom for all. We note that what some black churches support in our inner cities is totally against Christ. The thing is this, why suggest you support honor, when you stomp on it? If we are all Christ's in our Christian Churches, then we support what He says! Do not give us this bigotry junk as it comes from the Liberals you support!

Now we have an attack on the Catholic Church to deny why we are having problems and to support that denial by a planned parenthood stupidity! I am not Catholic, but I will gladly enter prison to show why we are in this mess... the ignorance and foolishness of Liberalism! It is in our face and knowledge of facts shows what has happened!

Nancy Pelosy recently supported the attack on the Catholic Church and on all those who believe the Word of God. I am very much into telling it like it is! Those who know me, note this! Why not have Nancy support her denial of Liberal sex education failure by wearing a condom on her head..she would look much better showing what she supports! If I had my way, no air vent! Sorry, I am mad at liars and it will mean our freedom!

I am mad, as Clint once said in one of his movies, Mad Dog Mean! Note what the movie suggests in our Civil War, there was wrongs.. real wrongs. Pelosy is one of the worst in denial of what is by supporting the insane ideas of our sexuality education as it is! It was a lie and it still is.. We call people that deny reality having mental problems.. or, in this case, a political agenda! Deny and lie! She is the best of the best.. except with Obama, his race no matter, what he supports, Putin would be envious! Those who support the Micheal Moore stupidity, you should enjoy the tropics in Cuba.. Get real.. Americans.. stop being babies! Earl

Does one need to play the child games to show what is in fact? I see here denial with those commenting! It is not real denial, but denial of being a mature adult.. Daddy is there or not, Mom is there or not? What counts is become mature enough to save your own Country or submit to own self and deny all that is happening! Earl

Favorite Answer

And your point?

These ramblings make no sense. There is no attack on the Catholic Church. How did Nancy Pelosi, a Catholic, attack th word for God? What are you really asking?

WHAT THEY, DEMOCRATS DID TO THE USA,

FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT DEMOCRAT

EXECUTIVE ORDER APRIL 5, 1933> ALL PERSONS TO DELIVER GOLD TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK. CRIMINAL PENALTIES $10,000 FINE OR 10 YEARS IN PRISON. "The Reserve Banks are privately owned and locally controlled corporations."

No Congress, no President has been strong enough to stand up to the foreign-controlled Federal Reserve Bank.

Thomas Jefferson was concise in his early warning to the American nation, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Too much yadda yadda, pork chop. Nobody is going to wade through that crap.

So what you're saying is white America is the Master Race?

if you get (1) person to read all that, ill give you 100 bucks. babble!