What can I do besides college in everyday life?

I have an anxiety disorder and my teachers are making it hard for me to enjoy college even though I'm passing every subject! If I dropped out, what else could I do? I don't want to be stuck in a rubbish job for the rest of my life

Favorite Answer

Do not drop out. Think of the following, when you are out of the school/college:

Sports or games you like very much.

Listening to music that attracts you.

Reading books.

Learning a particular subject or topic you like the most (need not be the one from your curriculum).

Walking/jogging/gym..

Devoting time to god.

Helping people around you who are less blessed than you.

without earning a college degree, you'd have problems getting a good job.

If you're passing ever class then that is GREAT. But you can't drop out and lose all that!

You need to ask yourself, "why are these teachers making college hard to enjoy?" and when you have the answer, maybe speaking to the teachers, your parents, friends or even a counsellor.

I assume you've been in education throughout your life? I say assume because I don't want to say that you did go to school and then you were home-schooled because of your anxiety.

Because of everyone's current employment situations, it is very important for you to have a college degree or whatever you get, I'm still just 14 so I wouldn't really know what you do get.

But don't drop out, don't ruin your life. When you graduate from college, there are so many professions you can go on and do. Perhaps do some sort of activity on the side to help your anxiety problem? I'm struggling through my GCSE's right now, but I join an art club every week and that helps me relax.

is it to hard for you to enjoy college? poor baby, maybe you can find a boss to help you enjoy a job with a paper hat.. and your name on your shirt