Toby asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Now that Eli Manning has won the super bowl again does that mean Peyton Manning will be the?

Biggest free agent in the NFL? Should the Colts keep Peyton Manning? Knowing that Peyton is going to want to play football again and get a 2nd super bowl ring like his brother?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

America should get rid of this embarrassment.

• schenk
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

sufficient Merriman and Rivers for Eli no danger in hell. Rivers for Eli Manning hmmmm there will be techniques and money issues risk-free yet i might come to a style upon Philip Rivver. His improvment from final year is larger than Eli Mannings.

• 8 years ago

Hopefully they will show some class unlike the 49ers in the Montana era. I think it's better to lose with class than win with classlessness, and the 49ers would have probably won again with Montana anyway.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think so. I think the Jets would be a serious contender if they got Manning as would a lot of other teams

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Peyton isn't Lebron, he will stay

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

manning should thank wes welker for giving him his 2nd superbowl

• 8 years ago

Peyton need a team, just like his brother has. The guy has a decent running game, good receivers, great defense. Peyton has..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Peyton Manning

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.