Thank you for choosing Malaysia as your honeymoon destination. I'm here to help you choosing the best islands for your honeymoon. Malaysia have a lot of islands, but I suggest you the top five - the most beautiful island in Malaysia.
1. Sipadan Island - this island is located at Sampoerna, Sabah and was one of the most beautiful island in the world and popular with scuba-diving activity. According to the result of public poll released by New 7 Wonders of Nature Votes Commitee, Sipadan Island was listed among the 77 magical terrain and the world's best in 2009.
2. Tioman Island - this island is under the administration of the state of Pahang. The island was listed among 10 most beautiful islands in the world and its existence is being maintained as the heaven of dive activities and fun island lifestyle.
3. Langkawi Island - this tax-free island located in the state of Kedah is famous for its myths and legends such as Dayang Bunting Island, Mahsuri, Princess Dayang Sari, The Seven Wells and etc. Langkawi has a geological park aged millions of years, known as the Langkawi Geopark.
4. Redang Island - this island is the largest and most beautiful island on the east coast of Malaysia. The island located in the state of Terengganu has its own history during the second World War, where two of the wreck of HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse were drowned in the waters off this island.
5. Perhentian Island - this island is also located at the state of Terengganu and very popular among both local and foreign tourists. This island has always been a focus of the green and Hawksbill turtles to lay their eggs.
I'm as Malaysian welcoming you and your wife spend your honeymoon here. I promise! You'll never regret it.