Ra3i asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 9 years ago

What is Malaysia's best island?

I wanna visit a malaysian island for my honey moon, I want a peaceful quiet island with 5 stars hotels.

A lot say eastern islands are better than western ones.

Also, where can i find a hotel with rooms on water like the ones in Fiji and Maldives.

• Fruity
    Favorite Answer

Hi there,

There are many good island in Malaysia but I would highly recommend the Pangkor Laut island. This is voted the best island in the world by Conde Nast Traveler. Pangkor Laut Resort will definitely be a place for honeymooners. This resort offers many facilities like fine dinning,spa treatment and also provides many exciting activities like scuba diving and sea spots.

This unique retreat makes you feel that you are in Paradise and will stay a long time in your memory. Hope this helps. Congratulations to your Wedding!

Source(s): http:www.pangkorlaut-resort.com

Hi Ra3i,

Thank you for choosing Malaysia as your honeymoon destination. I'm here to help you choosing the best islands for your honeymoon. Malaysia have a lot of islands, but I suggest you the top five - the most beautiful island in Malaysia.

1. Sipadan Island - this island is located at Sampoerna, Sabah and was one of the most beautiful island in the world and popular with scuba-diving activity. According to the result of public poll released by New 7 Wonders of Nature Votes Commitee, Sipadan Island was listed among the 77 magical terrain and the world's best in 2009.

2. Tioman Island - this island is under the administration of the state of Pahang. The island was listed among 10 most beautiful islands in the world and its existence is being maintained as the heaven of dive activities and fun island lifestyle.

3. Langkawi Island - this tax-free island located in the state of Kedah is famous for its myths and legends such as Dayang Bunting Island, Mahsuri, Princess Dayang Sari, The Seven Wells and etc. Langkawi has a geological park aged millions of years, known as the Langkawi Geopark.

4. Redang Island - this island is the largest and most beautiful island on the east coast of Malaysia. The island located in the state of Terengganu has its own history during the second World War, where two of the wreck of HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse were drowned in the waters off this island.

5. Perhentian Island - this island is also located at the state of Terengganu and very popular among both local and foreign tourists. This island has always been a focus of the green and Hawksbill turtles to lay their eggs.

I'm as Malaysian welcoming you and your wife spend your honeymoon here. I promise! You'll never regret it.

• Saga

Yea, Eastern Island are better Western Island. Go to Eastern country for beautiful beach. I suggest you Tioman Island. TIME Magazine selected Tioman Island as one of the world's most beautiful islands. Tioman Island my most favorite Island in Malaysia.

For more infomation & picture of Tioman Island

http://www.tioman.com.my/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tioman_Island

in case you want to fulfill new human beings and get to visit many exciting places, i propose Langkawi. Tioman island is smaller than Langkawi and somewhat extra privateness. attempt good right here web pages to seek for funds inns. Your 10Pounds is an same as Malaysian Ringgit $70.

I would recommend Langkawi for a beauitful honeymoon experience. It lacks the hustle and bustle of other islands, but has everythink you need.

www.ifoundmalaysia.com

Source(s): Personal experience.

Well i have heard Lankawi is a good place to be (info here) http://trawellguide.com/travel-guide-destination.p...