Do guys prefer popular or pretty girls?

Would a guy prefer to date:

1. A smart, pretty, not unpopular but not super popular girl

2. A popular, athletic, not ugly but not super pretty girl

If both girls have nice clothes and hair and friends.

Which would you prefer to date?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

i don't really care if she's popular or not as long as she's pretty I'm happy!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Each guy have different preferences in choosing a girlfriend. They are not all into standard criteria. Some like those who are popular some likes those unpopular since they find it intimidating when guys follow their girlfriends. Once I ask my boyfriend whom I met in www.speeddatingonline.com.au what she really likes on a girl and he told me ...just like you simply beautiful but not popular, so you can all be mine...which really ticleks me when he said that. So by now don't worry if you are not popular but definitely guys always go for girls who had a great sense of humor, someone who is not flat to talk too.

• Bubba
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

In general the popular girls are the super pretty girls,

and the not super popular girls are athletic smart but not super pretty.

You have them mixed up.

I'd go for the athletic smart girl who is moderately pretty

• 8 years ago

. A smart, pretty, not unpopular but not super popular girl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jon G
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I am 27 and not in school anymore, so popularity means nothing at this age. Her clothes and hair have noting to do with what one I would pick at any age.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Smart and pretty always, just losers take popularity into the matter.

• MattyB
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

The first one, i personally don't go for popular girls

• 8 years ago

The 1st girl ... I don't care about popularity. Personality is the key thing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I am a girl, so I am using the examples as guys. I wouldn't chose either. As long as I knew they truly cared for me. I wouldn't care about looks, or popularity. Just as long they have a good, beautiful heart. :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

1. no doubt, popular girls are stuck up quite often and smart girls are generally more interesting to be around, not to mention she's prettier

• 8 years ago

Pretty girls, not concerned with her popularity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.