Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
I need some information on the Royal Family of Spain?
¿Cómo se llaman los hijos de la Infanta Elena?
¿Cómo se llama el esposo de la Infanta Cristina?
¿Cómo se llaman los abuelos de los hijos de las Infantas Elena y Cristina?
The Prince of Asturias (Felipe) was married in 2004. Whom did he marry and what do we know about her?
- ?Lv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
1. The children of Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo are:
- Felipe Juan Froilan (who is known under his last given name, Froilan)
- Victoria Federica
2. The husband of Infanta Cristina is Inaki Urdangarín, Duke of Palma de Mallorca. They have four children together:
- Juan Valentín
- Pablo Nicolas
3. The grandparents of Infanta Elena's children are:
- King Juan Carlos of Spain and Queen Sofia (Infanta Elena's parents)
- Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera, 8th Count of Ripalda and Maria de la Concepcion Saenz de Tejada y Fernandez de Boadilla (the parents of Don Jaime de Marichalar - Infanta Elena's former husband).
The grandparents of Infanta Cristina's children are:
- King Juan Carlos of Spain and Queen Sofia (Infanta Cristina's parents)
- Juan Maria Urdangarin Berriochoa and Claire Liebaert Courtain (parents of Don Inaki Urdangarin)
4. Felipe, The Prince of Asturias married Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, an award-winning television journalist. You can read more about Letizia, Princess of Asturias here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letizia,_Princess_of_...
Felipe and Letizia are parents to two adorable girls, Infanta Leonor (who is next in the Line of Succession to the Spanish Throne after her father) and Infanta Sofia (named after her grandmother, Queen Sofia).
- Anonymous9 years ago
Yo soi Joe Arpiao, Los Policia de Phoenix Arizona!!!! Attenctioine! Nessesita papelies para La Migrate Mojado pendajo!!!! Vamous a pechi carcell!!! Jajajajaja Besa Mi Tamalie!
- Lord LucanLv 79 years ago
My dear girl, all one needs to know about that lot is that Juan Carlos is a philandering little man, whose family upped and left the moment that ghastly Franco came along. Imagine if our glorious Royal Family had done the same when that pipsqueak Oswald Mosley started his tawdry fascist campaign? You see, dear boy, we British have some backbone, and that lot have not!