The computer system Moira, created by Harb Tanzer, plays 4-dimensional chess. What system plays most?

I want to play against the system with the most dimensions available.

Favorite Answer

The most dimensions available is four, including the space-time continuum.

Source(s): Four-dimensional chess http://Memory-Beta.Wikia.com/wiki/Four-dimensional... Four-dimensional chess was a game devised by Harb Tanzer aboard the USS Enterprise with the help of the computer system he dubbed Moira. The game used a sophisticated transporter to move around the physical chess pieces, which were "embedded" into the system. The board could be rotated 360 degrees and tilted, turned, or magnified for study before making moves. Players could also "rest" pieces for a time, removing them from the game before engaging in a strategy, such as attacking from behind, once the pieces returned. The transporter system in the game was later used to help free the Enterprise from Tafv's forces. (TOS novel: My Enemy, My Ally). http://Memory-Beta.Wikia.com/wiki/My_Enemy,_My_All...

Well to answer that question...I'm going to have to say that the Emperor is wearing nothing...I happen to have the very same recorded I.Q. as Mr. Obama. Which means that my intellect and his are somewhat evenly matched. That being said. The things he has done and the rulings he has put in motion seem to be causing the exact opposite of what he says he is wanting to do. which to my way of thinking means that he is doing something much different that what he says he is doing. It's either that or the man is n o where near as smart as they claim and he is about to drive the entire nation right off of a cliff into the nearest gravel pit, causing the biggest explosion of destruction of this country's economic superiority, that this country has ever seen. In short. if things continue the way they are going. This country is deader than last weeks catch.