Noomi rapace vs rooney mara?

who's a better lisbeth salander? Noomi rapace for me, but in terms of being an actress, i prefer rooney mara.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

-Noomi repace.

• 3 years ago

Noomi Rapace And Rooney Mara

• 8 years ago

Both actresses were amazing as Lisbeth Salander. I like how they both bring something different to the character. I personally liked Rooney Mara's Lisbeth more. Her character was...I'm not sure how to put it...more human/vulnerable I suppose. Noomi's Lisbeth just seemed more angry/serious.

• Most definitely Noomi's performance took the cake she was rigid,fierce and even had the right amount vulnerability, without the help of the clothing or makeup which is what i believe Rooney relied on she was forgettable quick.Her performance wasn't in depth with the character she was trying to portray she was just there and lacked a better presentation of the underlying story that was their, she lacked character, sorry but i think her hype is definitely overrated to the max all due to Hollywood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yo me quedo con Noomi Rapece. Reconozco los valores de Rooney, pero Noomi es una de las grandes del mundo, simplemente dejada de lado para recibir su oscar en semejante papel por el comprensible fóbico a lo yanqui y a su standar de vida...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Then Daniel Craig or the other guy?

• 3 years ago

Wow! thank you! I was asking myself the same thing today

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.