Black magic,white magic & Grey magic?

Will if it's wrong to kill people with magic I could understand that there is consequences but if you use magic to give yourself powers to kill demons does good things or bad things happen to you

Favorite Answer

Real magic there is NO color, only good or bad magic.

• Lainey

Ok

1 black magic is powerful but dark, closer to a demons power then anything else and will most likely kill you if u try to use it without training and can rip your soul apart if u try to kill anyone else

2 white magic is healing magic, generally used by good people for tiny spells like making rainbows, summoning unicorns, healing people, animals, and plants (not designed for killing)

3 gray magic is more powerful then white magic as its a mixture of black and therefore its harder to control (black and white don't like each other) most of the time people try to get this power and end up dead it takes a lot of self control.

if your born with gray magic then you should have a easier time controlling it if you where born with black magic then you should really consider learning white to control it otherwise you could turn into a demon and you know, eat someones soul by accident, that would be bad. if you where born with white magic then your fine, don't learn black magic, learn how to make your magic stronger. white cant become gray or black unless by force (mind control, potions etc)

so to answer your question. it depends on what magic u have what magic you use. white or gray is the best. dark magic can control demons if you know the correct spells.

extremely powerful white magic users have been known to have the power to summon angels particularly the archangel Gabriel or Michael

if you find u cant use magic (not born with it, cant direct it etc) you can use salt, holy water, or sage

or if your extra careful make a kind of paste with mashed up sage in salted holy water (should look like a green paste) use a mortar and pestle

DON'T TRY TO GET POWER IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT

if you try you may get killed, deformed, or worse (like accidentally summoning a demon and then they eat your soul)

Source(s): i use gray magic

I don't believe in that cosmic karma the the Wiccans push, I don't think a bad thing would happen to you if you killed a demon. But I'm not sure that you really want to piss off a demon, thats quite a risky game. Plus why kill a poor, poor demon? But in conclusion I don't think anything bad would happen unless a vengeful demon turned up!

I'm assuming good things should happen to you. You are using it to kill evil creatures that want to harm innocent people. And btw, you should throw some of that magic my way. Then we could totally be a super team

no such thing as color coding magic.

yes

no