What do you call the part of a song...?

... where e.g. the guitar player is featured, but it is not a solo, since the other instruments are playing but nobody is singing? They mights switch to drums, but the other instruments play too. Ya know what I mean? Thanks.

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Off the top of my head I'd say either the bridge or an interlude. Don't quote me on that though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.