Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

No

Source(s):

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The first time I hurt myself I was about 12.. I intentionally jammed my fist into a wall out of frustration about being unable to feel anything emotionally.. Now, I am 21 and desperately trying to stop by having a rubber band around my wrist that I snap when I get the urge.

Bodily pain releases chemicals to your brain that feels very similar to happiness, even if just for a moment. Many people who self harm can't stop being they are addicted to the hormone that gets released.

Source(s): Unfortunately, self-harm is my addiction.
  • 8 years ago

Yeah.

I wish I could make the scars go away because I get really self conscious when people ask me what happened.

• 8 years ago

Yes :( I have tried to cut myself with a nail cutter when someone tried to create misunderstanding between me and my bf (I couldn't able to find a knife since I was in boarding school and I couldn't afford it) I, now thank god as I look back for not finding any sharp thang. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes so I can try to hide from my problems. Stupid actually. I stopped a few months ago. I cut bad.

• 8 years ago

Yes, yesterday I cut myself on a can of beans. Today I got a splinter. Who knows what self-harming thing I will do tomorrow!

• kyle
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Mhmm. Loong time ago.

• 8 years ago

yes former cutter

• 8 years ago

Nope. I don't plan on doing it either.

• Hayden
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Yes, I realize now that it was stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.