Who is the Sexiest Man Alive?

And I'm not talking about the magazine or whatever that named Bradley Cooper Sexiest Man Alive. Well, unless you agree with them ;). I want all of your personal opinions!!!!

• gizmo2
    Favorite Answer

Johnny Depp or Viggo Mortensen are my picks. I look for classic, & real man good looks, not the pretty boy image. And someone who is just plain cool and talented and these men fit those shoes perfectly!

This my list:

Ryan Gosling

Kellan Lutz

Antonio Banderas

Ian Somerhalder

Daniel Craig

Bradley Cooper

Ryan Reynolds

Taylor Lautner

Johnny Depp

• Lola

The sexiest man alive is a singer. He has expressive brown eyes and dark curly hair. He looks excellent in a tight pair of pants. Don't disagree until you see his picture. It is the amazing and talented singer Josh Groban::::

http://classywallpapers.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...

• messi

Chris Hemsworth- he acted in thor movie

Matthew McConaughey used to be my favourite but now he looks old.

George clooney is the most effortlessly sexiest man alive.

Enrique Iglesias <3 also Nick Roux, Shane Harper, and Jeremy William Smith are absolutely beautiful (:

Matt Bomer

i have a lot of celeb crushes who are always on my radar (Leonardo Dicaprio, Ryan Gosling, Paul Newman, Johnny Depp...) but right now, I'm dominantly obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe!! I've loved him for years, but I'm currently extremely obsessed with him!

He's one of those rare people who is adorable like a little kid, whose cheeks you want to pinch, AND super sexy, who you want to date (& do other activities with... ;-) Lol.), at the same time. He's such a sweetie pie, so kind, very VERY handsome, has great natural comedic timing (on talk shows & in interviews, on SNL & also in his work, like HP & How to Succeed), very talented, an AMAZINGLY SUPERB singer & dancer, extremely super sexy, hysterically funny, incredibly charming, very quick-witted, gorgeous, very intelligent, makes wise career choices, has a husky, intoxicating, orgasmic, sexy talking voice & an extremely sexy accent, scrumptious & delectable, soft, kissable lips, he's a cutie, extremely humble, a humanitarian, gracious, uses his celebrity status to work with causes to try & make the world a better place (the Trevor project), has a hot & sexy body, is caring, devoted to & appreciative of his fans & their support, is extremely hardworking, & just so super delicious!! I could go on & on...

I also saw him on Broadway in How to Succeed & he was PERFECT!!! BEYOND AMAZING!!!! His facial expressions & mannerisms had me literally laughing so hard that I was gasping for breath! & he is an AMAZING & INCREDIBLE singer & dancer. & I have to say that when his character was kissing Rosemary, for THIRTY SECONDS (in a row)!!, I was literally melting into a puddle of orgasm goo in my seat from watching him kiss! I wanted to jump up on stage & take her place!! He looks like the most incredible, amazing, satisfying, passionate, & delicious kisser!!! *drool!!*

But I really hope he comes back to Broadway (after taking a well deserved break!) because he's SUCH a natural at it!

Sorry. I'm rambling... But I can't help it when it comes to Dan! I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. :-) I hope I'm right!!!

Charlie McDonnell, and Peter Facinelli in my opinion..

Kyle Schmid. Great actor and a really nice guy.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1990363904/nm0772704