For $1,000,000.00, that's right, a Million Dollars, Tax Free, would you?

Eat my Sony 32" TV. The old kind, not the flat screen. Here are some of the rules. You have 3 months to eat the TV. You can grind it up, mix it in with Oatmeal, or with a nice Chicken casserole, any way you want to, or you can eat it in chunks. You can never throw it up, got to keep it down. No time... show more Eat my Sony 32" TV. The old kind, not the flat screen. Here are some of the rules. You have 3 months to eat the TV. You can grind it up, mix it in with Oatmeal, or with a nice Chicken casserole, any way you want to, or you can eat it in chunks. You can never throw it up, got to keep it down. No time restrictions within the 3 months. In other words, if you think you can eat it in one week, go for it, but if you throw any of it up, you are history. Of course there are health considerations here. That is why I am giving you three months, and letting you grind it up in to dust particles, make a milkshake out of it. Anyway, you do it------- one million dollars, and none goes to the government. You must sign a hold harmless agreement. Good luck. Think about it. Sleep over it. I was posed the question for real, and I did it, and was given 1 million dollars, so it happens. Grace and Peace. Thomas

--------------------------------------...
Update: Ken Williams: How much simplier can I make it. Can you eat my TV. If you can within three months, you will One Million dollars. I said you can grind it up just to make it easier on you. You can grind it into dust, it will pass through your colon but you have the toxicity to deal with, which is why you need... show more Ken Williams: How much simplier can I make it. Can you eat my TV. If you can within three months, you will One Million dollars. I said you can grind it up just to make it easier on you. You can grind it into dust, it will pass through your colon but you have the toxicity to deal with, which is why you need three months, and have to mix it with food. Sort of like a Hamburger Helper type deal. lol
---------------------------------------...
Update 2: The Bannibal One: you pose a very good question, and one I must admit skirted by without me thinking about it prior to the question. Therefore, I must look at the answer to favor the participant since I failed to take it into consideration. If indeed upon vomiting due to your over zealous consumption of... show more The Bannibal One: you pose a very good question, and one I must admit skirted by without me thinking about it prior to the question. Therefore, I must look at the answer to favor the participant since I failed to take it into consideration. If indeed upon vomiting due to your over zealous consumption of alcoholic potable liquid, you can prove that there is no, or at the most, a scintilla of evidence of TV particles, YOU WILL NOT be disqualified from the competition.

Now, to be fair, there was not enough room for all rules. My decision above on TBO was an oversight, but a clear rule here is I have only One Million to offer, so, if more than one participates, this will become a COMPETITION, and the winner will be determined by whoever eats the TV the same type (32" Sony TV- old wide body version) in the shortest amount of time. Thank you. Thomas
Update 3: Dee: Thanks for stopping by and answering. Good answer. Okay, guess I better fess up. I never at a TV. This bunch of silliness is just part of my and others in college and beyonds sense of humor that I actually employ to lighten things up. Personally, my other side is intensity, so this type stuff just helps... show more Dee: Thanks for stopping by and answering. Good answer. Okay, guess I better fess up. I never at a TV. This bunch of silliness is just part of my and others in college and beyonds sense of humor that I actually employ to lighten things up. Personally, my other side is intensity, so this type stuff just helps offset it. To some, well, they either don't get it or don't like it, and to those people, am sorry about that. The other part you alluded to and that is the $$$. How far would people go to do something. Instead of making a million, and this was to find a cure for cancer, would that change anyones mind? To me it's the kind of question that can't really be answered, this the silliness. Peace to you, Bri
Update 4: MET: My Evil Twin, you are funny. Ya gotta love it. Thanks for your answer, you have me in chuckles.
Update 5: Evelyn: You answer is something, and you put a lot of thought into it. I applaud you for that. You may see above where I overlooked TBO's conundrum, and also stated that there was not enough room to state all the rules that applied to this question. One of them, unfortunately for you, is that you cannot add... show more Evelyn: You answer is something, and you put a lot of thought into it. I applaud you for that. You may see above where I overlooked TBO's conundrum, and also stated that there was not enough room to state all the rules that applied to this question. One of them, unfortunately for you, is that you cannot add any outside chemicals to alter the TV prior to or during consumption, with the exception of mixing it in with food or beverage. I am sooooooooo sorry, as it looks like you may just have won and been able to eat the TV with time to spare, but your method would be unfair to the others. Can you think of anything else? Thomas Brian lol, lol, lol