Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

PLEASE HELP?Worried.. Took 280mgs of Vyvanse, haven't sleep for 15+HoursHELP 14yearsO.?

Hello, I am currently new to this vyvanse i ****** up yesterday & popped all 70mg's & I couldn't sleep at. Night, nothing hurtes only my stoamch but then when it was 8am I took a shower hopping I would get better; & I found out I was all red (BloodPreasure) I started seeing red dots out of the know where, constipated, can't really poop cause of lack appetite, Ived been drinking water only& so far ived only been peing, I dont feel so ****** up like yesterday cause I smoked after words I have taken the 280mgs,I already forced my self to eat cause I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon, it was my first time pooping those pills, I know I took a way to huge dose I'm guessing,but I actually feel kinda better due to the fact that I ate & just drinking water, I wanted to ask , is there anyway I can do something ealse to make it go away quicker? Do you think if I sleep will I wake up ever again? I took the 280mgs yesterday but I still have that tummy ache, any suggestions? & yes I know I did abuse the drug, so if you can please not even comment if you will say something mean/harsh ; do you think I should just wait 7 more hours to stay up & see if I can sleep tonight? Or take some rest now ?

Favorite Answer

a few weeks ago i took 9 musenix dm extra strength I started feeling really light and everything stated looking weird. I felt like I was on a stage and everything was fake like props. witch scared the hell out of me so I went to bed to try and sleep. I started listening to my iPod and each song felt like 2 hours long and I couldn’t concentrate on the words... I was freaking out I got out of bed i could hardly stand everything was swaying back and forth I made my way into the kitchen and tried to make a glass of water and noticed my hands were cold and pail.. And then I noticed my heart was beating really fast so I made my way back to my bed to lay down. When I got in my bed I laid there and started feeling like I was going crazy. i started to get even more light headed then I notice i wasn’t breathing. Not as if I couldn’t I just forgot to! It was like my brain couldn’t tell I needed to breath. so I started taking deep breaths then I stood up and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and started freaking out my pupils were all black and my skin was pail and hade purple splotches all over it. then I started passing out I stumbled into my parents room while they were sleeping and feel to the floor as falling I hit the light switch to wake them up because I didn’t have the energy to talk and couldn’t even think of what to say. My parents jumped out of bed my step dad grabbed me and rushed me into the restroom and put me on the floor and asked me what was wrong i started thinking then I remembered the pills I took and I told him it was the medication my mom bought me and I thought I was having an allergic reaction so he told me to stick my finger down my throat and try to get it out of my stomach I tried but I couldn’t regurgitate. They picked me up and put me on the couch and had put a cold rag on my head. And talked to me to keep me thinking I started feeling better after about another hour and my mom wanted me to try and get some rest and she set by my side and eventually I feel asleep.

the next day i felt weird as if i was in a dream but it wasn’t that bad so i went to school when i got to school i went to the restroom only to realize i couldn’t pee i felt like i had to but i couldn’t like my bladder muscles weren’t working. it took about 5 minutes for me to pee ( my pee looked normal just saying). when i got back into class i was feeling weird like i said i felt like i was in a dream. after school the feeling went away somewhat and eventually i could pee normally again.

by the way im 15 aswell you should proubly tell some on it helped me alot. hope it helps

.

Source(s): experince
  • Joann

I think it's not normal for him to try to get into bed with you, but I think it is normal enough for him to look at you naked. He's probably enchanted by you being almost a woman, and he's curious. Don't let him under the covers. Just sleep with a small blanket that you can wrap around yourself like a towel when you notice he's there. Speak to your parents again and insist that that is what he does. At any rate, there are motion sensors you can buy if someone opens the door it will make a loud noise. If you can't get one of those try to sleep with a camera or something and take a picture of him when he comes in. It is normal for a 15 year old to sleep naked. Its not normal when you invite boys. It's also normal to compare breast sizes. I have taken a naked bath with my best friend only once, but when I was like 12 or 13. It's also not normal when you sleep together naked. Sleep in your own beds/bags. It's normal to shave down there too.

3 Steps to Cure Insomnia Forever!

• Tulip

And here you are asking it again!!!!!!!!