Is $35 an hour a good pay there in Honolulu Hawaii? Should I accept this job offer? I just got offered a nursi?

I just got offered a nursing position there in Honolulu Hawaii. They are offering me $35 an hour. Is that a good pay to live a comfortable life there? I hear the cost of living is very high there. I am an RN, single white female in my 20's, with 2 years of experience as a full time ER nurse. Right now I... show more I just got offered a nursing position there in Honolulu Hawaii. They are offering me $35 an hour. Is that a good pay to live a comfortable life there? I hear the cost of living is very high there.

I am an RN, single white female in my 20's, with 2 years of experience as a full time ER nurse. Right now I make only $28 an hour here in south Carolina. This may seem like a no brainier but I heard it is very expensive to live in Hawaii. Thank you for your time.