promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

Why does the ATF seize toy guns now?

Now airsoft is illegal in America too?

What do these jerks not understand about the 2nd Amendment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sWiZ8BizI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Unlawful searches and seizures...coming to a store near you.

Update:

Ya...that means that it could happen again. This is recent stuff, obviously not 2012 recent but recent enough to MATTER.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the ATF is full of idiots and even when they are wrong they just push harder to make themselves right.

-it's absolutely stupid and shows how inept they really are. Just wait, I'm sure they also found "bomb making materials". llolololololol!!!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Simple. The pieces seized are not your normal toy. They are pieces that will

get your shot and killed by a police officer in the setting of confrontation combat.

When your involved in a fraction of a second decision to shoot or not shoot,

the pieces that were removed will get you killed they are that authentic looking.

I tell all of my detectives and plain clothes officers. Follow the gut all the way

to the IA investigation and States Attorneys review board. Go home at the end

of the shift.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Lol, an airsoft gun is easily convertible to a machine gun. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We are being governed by imbeciles.

• 8 years ago

this fricking ridicolous when will they learn "could be replaced with machine gun parts" you mean basically rebuild the damn thing those guns couldn't handle a real bullet you would to have to basicall rebuild thing out of new parts which need the airsoft to do just build one out the machine gun parts is what you would do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

the fact that the orange tips were missing is enough to cause the seizure, but then they should have been released to the store

• 8 years ago

You know that's over a year old, right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.