Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My refund was sent to my bank after 4pm yesterday. Will I receive it in my account on monday?

I filed my taxes with R&G brenner and was scheduled to receive my refund on 2/3. I opted to have my fees taken out of my return so another bank was involved (Advent financial). I was told that my refund was sent out yesterday but I have not received it and my bank does not see anything pending since they release all funds immediately.

@GemIrfan even though my bank does not show it pending? I think thats the part that worries me because when I call my bank they do not see anything coming into my account.

@Clarinda please dont post a website if you have useful information please share.

@Molly they (R&G Brenner) are not helpful at all and have no answers for me. I have been getting all the answers to my questions this tax season from looking online. I provided my preparer with more information than he has provided me.

Favorite Answer

Try again on Monday. Some banks only process ACH transfers at a certain time of day and after that, will have to wait until the next business day. Your bank's software may not be showing it if that is the case. If your refund has not deposited or showing as pending at that time, you need to get back in touch with R&G Brenner.

Edit: Again, I would recommend trying again on Monday. The bank I used to have would not process ACH deposits if they were received after 10am but would do them the next business day. Our credit union processes them as they come in.

I am going through the same stuff. Those second party banks are really holding up some refunds.

If your bank received it before 12:00 am, you will receive it next working day.