Girls! Apologize or not? 10 PTS FRST ANSWER?

Ok first of I'm NOT GOING TO GIVE 10 PTS TO THE FIRST ANSWER UNLESS IT IS ACTUALLY AN ANSWER. None of this "thanks for the 10 PTS" or "first" crap.

Ok here's my situation. There's a really shy girl at my school who I liked. My friend Steve knew I liked her(I have NO idea how he found out), and he messaged her on Facebook and told her I liked her, and then he asked her if she liked me. She said no, she didn't like me. 

Before Steve ruined everything, me and this girl were slowly becoming friends. Now she's really awkward around me though and doesn't say anything. Even if she doesn't "love" me back, I at least want to continue being friends. I feel so horrible and awkward, and i feel bad for her because I know she feels awkward too.

Would it be bad to go up and apologize? Here's what I'm considering saying. Tell me if you think it's ok.

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize for Steve did. I never meant for you to know, and I feel really bad you found out because I know it probably made you feel awkward too. I do like you, and i think you're a really cool girl, but I'd be totally happy if we could just keep being friends. Could we?"

Is this ok?? I love her from the bottom of my my heart, and even if she doesn't love me back, I still want to be friends. She's a wonderful girl

Best Answer

It sounds fair enough. Good luck:)

• Stacy

Aww, I feel really bad about what your friend did! However, I think you should apologize for what your friend did and what you plan on saying is perfect. I don't think it's bad to apologize and just seem cool about it. Don't say it awkwardly and it's only awkward if you make it awkward. Just go up to her and say that. If she doesn't want to keep being your friend, that's on her. But I think she would because you seem like a nice guy. You seem like you really like her and I think if you tell her that she'll be happy. Also, who knows what could happen between you in the future! (: Good luck!

Well she is a shy girl. And how you want to apoligize is a very good way to. But shes shy, so you saying this to her can go two different ways. She can say "Yes, we can still be friends its okay" or you can just make things more awkward between you too. But i really think since shes a wonderful girl, she will forgive you . So . I think you should.

That is the perfect apology. There is no way I could say no to being friends after an apology like that.

She may still not want to be friends with you though. when most girls realize that a guy they dont like, likes them, It's automatically awkward and they dont wish to know them. If shes ignoring you she might find you unattractive and doesnt want to know you... it happens...... I wouldn't say that speech either..... if she still wanted to be friends with you, she'd smile at you and talk to you. but shes not....so leave it.... it just gets increasingly annoying if a guy tries to be friends with you, when you want none of it....

You'll find a girl someday, just not with her, so leave her..... if you leave her alone, she might realize you're not there and think about you...maybe even start to like you back! so give it time :) good luck!

Yess. That would be perfect to say. As long as you mention something like "I don't want this to affect our friendship and don't feel awkward because im fine with it" I think everything will work out. Good luck! :D

I think you should, if that happened to me I'd be pretty embarrassed, as I'm shy too. Just make sure to tell her that you do like her, your friend somehow knew, you didn't want her to find out like that, and you still want to be friends, etc.

• you dont need to apologize just tell her steve was just kidding with you.there is nothing like that.can we become just good friends.