Why aren't my boobs growing?

I'm 15 and still can't fit into an A cup. I got my period about 6 months ago and my boobs still aren't growing. are they gonna keep growing? how much? and is there any way to enhance growth? thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to grow. Sometimes it can be up to a year after getting your period before you start to notice real changes in your body. If it really concerns you, talk to your doctor. I know what kinds of insecurities can come along with being "flat-chested" as I was very much the same way at your age. I'm 19 now, and perfectly happy with my chest. I never thought they would grow, but trust me -- they did. Good luck.

• 8 years ago

You may have problems or you just haven't started growing yet. I fit into a B cup when I was like 12 no offense to you but I'm saying that there could be something wrong. I'm prob a C now. I'm just 14

• 8 years ago

They will keep growing. All girls don't hit puberty at the same time. Your breasts will keep growing until puberty ends. To be honest, you will never know how big your breasts will be until the end result (end of puberty) You can enhance growth by increasing your diet, massaging your breasts with any kind of lubrication (olive oil is good) or you can justwait:)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

All about genetics and body fat. Nothing you can do about the genetics, but if your so skinny you can see your ribs, or so muscular you have like a 36 Pack and pecs, you need to put on some fat.

Source(s): Medical Terminology
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Because every body is different, the could get bigger or the could not, but why do you care...your 15 years old....if I can say one thing it's **** u.s. society

Source(s): Genius
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.