Vibram komodo sport & kso -indoor / outdoor?

I am starting to be very interested in vibram five fingers and was motivated to buy a pair as the people I do crossfit with do as well. Yesterday I got the komodo sports And I love them. I was wondering if it is necessary to have a pair for outdoors, and a pair for indoor? If so would it be more beneficial... show more I am starting to be very interested in vibram five fingers and was motivated to buy a pair as the people I do crossfit with do as well.
Yesterday I got the komodo sports And I love them. I was wondering if it is necessary to have a pair for outdoors, and a pair for indoor? If so would it be more beneficial getting 2 komodos (indoor outdoor), or kso outdoor and Komodo indoor ?

The reason why I'm asking is because I've heard the asphalt, concrete etc. are extremly damaging to the grip and stuff on the bottom of shoes and lessen the preformance if used indoor again. Please answer informatively, and I'm interested to know what vibrams you have and what you use them for :) thanks !
1 answer 1