What are the answers to these hockey questions (2/3/11) ...?
1) On Tuesday the Sharks and Owen Nolan will have a new conference where it is expect that Nolan will announce his retirement. What is Owen Nolan's most memorable NHL moment?
2) With one more win, Ryan Miller will pass Dominic Hasek for the most wins in Buffalo Sabres history. What will it take for Miller to be considered Buffalo's greatest goalie of all time?
3) If you were the GM of the Blackhawks, would you be more concerned with your goaltending, or your defence and why?
4) Some locals in Winnipeg seem to be in all out war with Jets forward Evander Kane, claiming that he cheats on his gf, walks out on his tabs, and that his concussion is a result of getting knocked out at the bar. Kane and the Jets deny it, and now Kane is toning down his Twitter use, as well as his public outings. If these stories of Kane's actions are true, is it just part of him growing up as a star hockey player, or is he crossing the line?
5) Last night Dan Boyle shot the puck into his own net (bringing back memories from the Avs playoff series a few years back). What defenceman has the biggest tendency to put the puck into his own net?
BQ* Last night the Sharks beat the Stars, has JJ gone into hiding?