Corner shop always over charging?

Local corner shop is constantly over charging, special offers never given, full price is charged, numerous occasions i have gone back and been told ' the computer doesn't recognise the offer' Have just now been over charged by £4 amost, on my return was told to 'come back sunday when the manager is... show more Local corner shop is constantly over charging, special offers never given, full price is charged, numerous occasions i have gone back and been told ' the computer doesn't recognise the offer' Have just now been over charged by £4 amost, on my return was told to 'come back sunday when the manager is here' I really dont find this acceptable and im sure its against the law? Its not a one off, it occurs regularly, is there any where i can report this matter, Trading Standards maybe?
UK only please , thank you
Update: Before you add your stupid comments please note it said UK only. I have my reasons for not being able to go else where so think about that before you 'try' and make wise cracks- asses
Update 2: Ted- im not talking about what he charges, bottle of wine is priced at £4.99, at till i git charged £7.99, computer 'didnt recognise' the offer