Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you want to watch cons have a myocardial infarction when Obama is re-elected president in November?

I can just imagine the rage in Rush Limbaugh's eyes followed by the sense of hopelessness.

Best Answer

See source below. I assume you do not know what a myocardial infraction is or the affects it has on the lives of those who suffer from it. If you fully understood what you are wishing on people i have faith you would no longer wish it on anyone.

• I don't know if I want to see anyone have a myocardial infarction, a.k.a. heart attack.

Rush Limbaugh only gains more of an audience by having a Democrat in office. Secretly, in his heart of hearts; which is about the size of the Grinch's,(pre- tripling in size of course); he is rooting for more Democrats in power to lash out at and blame. It's definitely more profitable for him by galvanizing his listeners.

All you need to know about Rush is that he never endorses a Republican candidate during the primary. And I mean never.

If he had a true Conservative plan, and our country's interest at heart, he would.

However, his ego could not take endorsing a candidate that didn't get his party's nomination.

I don't think that "gloom and doom" Rush will feel any different, I haven't heard anything but hopelessness come out of his mouth so for. Anyway he most likely will be thrilled as he can continue to get rich off the 1% and the rest of the Republicans. What's he going to do with all that hate and venom without Obama?

I will just assume then for sure he is the antichrist if he wins again, no biggy! I look forward to heaven! Watch the Bio channel on Sunday nights they have a show called Beyond and Back- people that die- go to heaven or Hell, then come back to life! Its amazing! how similar heaven is to them all- and hell. But the ones who went to Hell ,ended up being Christians when they returned to live- one guy was a Pimp! Another guy was a selfish alcoholic jerk! Changed their life to love Jesus and live for him. All the guys who went to hell, said it was the worst smell ever! A Smell so bad they wanted to vomit! It was cave like with evil faces in the rocks! Creepy!

Heaven is beautiful and they all say they see their bodies when they die, go to a light and have a feeling of love they never felt and never wanted to leave it! Most of them are super pissed when revived and wanted to stay in heaven

Maybe he can do some more bowing if he wins. That image is etched in my mind of him bowing down to that Saudi guy. The president of the U.S. shouldn't bow to anyone. It just shows what a submissive coward that Obama is. I'm embarrassed to have him as our leader.

Yes, I suppose the realization that the majority of voters are gullible leaches would be very disheartening.

I enjoy the thought of their anguished reactions but, like most Liberals, I don't wish any actual physical harm to them.

Of course liberals would wish pain and suffering to whomever doesn't agree with them.

I like Obama hes better than those white faces.