impotent!! Civil War Influences?!please i really need help?

so i have to Create sort of a time line , and i have to include the trends that convergent resulting in the civil war. and for each i have to find the relationship over time about these items. can you please please help. and btw i don't want to hear any of those dumb people who say that your doing my homework for me because your not. ok? im just asking for help, isn't that what yahoo answers is about? ok anyway please hlp me!!!

these are the items i have to answer questions about:

missouri compromise

kansas-nebrasca act

bleeding kansas

compromise of 1850

Dred Scott v. Stanford

tariffs

abolitionists

uncle tom's cabin

fugitive slave act

states' rights vs. federal government

john brown's raid on harper's ferry

Nat Turner

Underground Railroad

again please help me !!

• AJ
    Favorite Answer

Wow, that's a lot of items to cover. Were you expecting us to work out each item? No, no, no, no,...

Here's one, about the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850, the rest you can do yourself.

The Fugitive Slave Law or Fugitive Slave Act was passed by the United States Congress on September 18, 1850, as part of the Compromise of 1850 between Southern slave holding interests and Northern Free-Soilers. This was one of the most controversial acts of the 1850 compromise and heightened Northern fears of a 'slave power conspiracy'. It declared that all runaway slaves be brought back to their masters. Abolitionists nicknamed it the "Bloodhound Law" for the dogs that were used to track down runaway slaves.

AJ