Republican Party corruption?

I believe America would be really good with a true advocate of the Republican Party. The party itself is a great ideology BUT 99% of the politicians don't care about the Party beliefs, they care about making money and it's giving republicans a bad name. Its corrupted by Politicians. When do you think the Republican Party will be not so greedy, if ever? Some of our best presidents have been Republicans, as well as democrats.

Update:

Um I don't spam I'm just an average yahoo user.. I've never spammed you can check my account. Anyway I agree with both of you that this applies to Democrats as well.

Update 2:

Desire you are a retard. My family came here 110 years ago LEGALLY. That's most likely just as long or maybe even longer than your family. I'm as American as pie my friend.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Desire
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

And your asking this because you are someone who the Republicans will be sending home when they win?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

If you can't see that the Democrats are guilty of the same type of corruption, then by all means keep drinking the kool-aid.

Obama's so-called stimulus and bail out of GM was more of a payback to Unions. Obamacare was in bed with Big Pharma and Big Insurance. Obama refuses to make a decision on the Keystone pipeline project because he needs to appease the environmentalists (to keep their votes for the upcoming election) and because he knows the Unions who would benefit from the project will vote for him regardless.

• 8 years ago

What I fund funny is that while I agree with your basic idea, you fail to see that it is not a Republican party issue, but an issue with BOTH parties.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Just replace the word "Republican" in your question with the word "Democratic"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Icon
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

He's a spammer guy's

Ignore him

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think if they don't clean up their act they will become as extinct as the dinosaur.

• 8 years ago

LOL

Do "Solyndra" and "Ener1" ring a bell?

• Kevil
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

big surprise?who didn't know this that isn't poisoned by republican propaganda.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.