Anonymous

Who's currently the best actor right now..?

Is it still leonardo dicaprio..

Update:

@ kat - gurl you need to come harder then that and last time i checked girls can't be actors lol..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I always liked Samuel L Jackson. That guy can pull off a role.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That my friend is a matter of opinion and taste.

I mean certain roles bring out the best in actors..

Like the lady above me said Daniel Day Lewis, who starred in "There Will Be Blood," did a phenomenal job on his role, it was really convincing and the crazy thing is that the guy is English.

Sean Penn in "Milk", "I am Sam", and various others does an incredible job at his roles. And so did Heath Ledger in "The Dark Knight".

I mean it all depends on what takes you out of the fact of the knowing that you're watching a movie and these are actors. When the movie makes you believe in these people as actual people rather than characters, then that's a good actor but there's so many so it's really up to what one admires.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like Leonardo but he is more hot than acting.Daniel Day Lewis is an actor.

• 8 years ago

Chael Sonnen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ssssss
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I just realized I haven't watched a movie in a long time...

I have no idea.I really liked Matt Damon in the Bourne Trilogy, and Kate Beckinsale in Underworld.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

the WWE has some great actors, but i believe that Steve Carrell is the best actor in the game

• 8 years ago

All the best actors right now are in WWE actually.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The women who have orgasms with you.... OH NOOOSS you didnt expect that one Brah LOOL

@ DjPIERRE: If you got yourself a "sqiurtle pokemon: that could be true ;D

Source(s): Im just teasing you.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Its not nick cage thats for damn sure.. How does that dood keep getting movies?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

henry winkler

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.