IPhone free music app?!?

So I was looking for a good music downloading app on my iPhone but I didn't find one that I like so does anyone have any recommendations? If you go please comment :D

• Vikki
    Favorite Answer

There isn't any free downloading apps, only ones that you have to pay for the songs (Itunes). But you can get a free app for the radio, the only thing is you can't pick the songs or keep them.

Best to avoid free sites, there's a high chance you'll pick up a virus. Try Iomoio, I've been using them for 3 years now and never got a virus. Songs are all in high quality bit rate so sound a lot better than the stuff you rip from Youtube. They've got over 3 million tracks with all the latest chart hits. Unbelievably cheap too! Register with the link below and get 2 free downloads to try them out.

http://www.iomoio.co.uk/bonus.php

you're able to do this app . Greenmoon is contemporary iTunes utility with the aid of which you would be able to deliver textual content fabric from iPhone. you are able to detect for a manner do i deliver textual content fabric messages, desires for start day and textual content fabric Message Apps via Greenmoon App. this is the subsequent G sms or textual content fabric message app with vehicle sms app ability. deliver sms from telephone with further exciting. between the final app between textual content fabric message apps .