Who actually believes that Obama has created jobs?

That we have more people working now that we did when he took office; or even since a year into his presidency?

Because all "facts" say otherwise

Update:

The facts say that 2 million jobs have been lost during Obama's term, so far.

These are the hard facts

You can make the ridiculous arguments that he "Saved or created" blah blah jobs. It's a phony stat.

Sure, he's created government jobs. He's increased the size of government by 30%, ballooning our deficits to 1.3 trillion for 3 years running, going on 4.

He's done damage to our economy, as this increase in government costs money; tax dollars, and borrowed money, putting us further in debt

Update 2:

and yes, the government cannot create private sector jobs. They can only create an environment where job creation is possible, by private companies and individuals

Increasing the size of government kind of defeats the purpose, as every public sector jobs takes several private sector jobs to pay for it

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Curt J
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Most Liberals will argue endlessly as to the "vast" amount of jobs Obozo has created, no matter what any facts may say.

Source(s): Just my opinion
  • Di
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Government and Union jobs yes through his original bail outs, incremental introduction of Obamacare and the inception of his many new layers of government oversight.

He rails against big business and has created an unhealthy environment for job creation, as witnessed by the very high unemployment numbers in some states, where we wish we had the "national average of 8.6%". My state is over 10% and not improving, therefore one could say that Obama is affecting the job market, but not in a good way. I live in a Right to Work state which is also an Obama state.

• joanis
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Soo... on your concepts this is attainable to spend $800 billion devoid of turning out to be a single job? A Walmart keep takes in approximately a million an afternoon and employs approximately 500 human beings. Walmart has on familiar a 33% markup to their products, so, of that million the money "spent" on any Walmart on a on a regular basis foundation is $300k that straight away helps those 500 human beings employed there and all the those that worked to produce, deliver, import and supply those products. this is finished by using you and that i by using spending our money at Walmart. the outstanding same element might take place everywhere else regardless of the place you spend your money or ANY money, yet you state "this is comical that the $800 billion stimulus bill produced......NO JOBS" My question to you is how are you able to spend 800 billion and create no jobs? it relatively is a feat in and rancid itself. because of the fact spending ability procuring, in case you purchase somebody geared up or produced it, if that befell there have been jobs in touch.... think of!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because we read the same reports from the same agency that has reported on net job growth for the past 30+ years regardless of which President is in the White House.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't believe the policies of any administrative office-holder has a lot to do with job creation, no matter what party he/she belongs to. Generally, if anyone can help it is the legislature. All a president/governor/mayor can do is to sign the legislation and use the pulpit to argue for good policy.

Whether you're Scott Walker or Barack Obama you still don't 'create' jobs.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It is not a matter of belief. Just check the numbers and you will see for yourself that Obama has contributed to creating more jobs.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

presidents don't create jobs. businesses do. Obama just gave them the incentive to hire. like tax breaks for new employees. if business don't have the demand and/or the need for a new employee why would they hire? you conservatives sure don't make a hard argument.

show me a static that shows there are fewer jobs today then January 19?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Those of us who work in the prison systems.

-they are hiring like wildfire

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It is racist to point out that a mulatto sucks at his job.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

according to cons, Presidents don't, can't, are incapable of: creating jobs

so what does it matter?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.