I didn't get into Iowa State University because...?

I got into schools of higher ranking.And that's ODD.Please let me know ASAP. My qualifications are: TESTS AND SCHOOL: TOEFL(IBT):114 SAT: 530 in CR,650 Math,660 Writing I know they're bad but I came to the point,I am a bad test taker.Can't take again.Apps are sent as well. Good... show more I got into schools of higher ranking.And that's ODD.Please let me know ASAP.

My qualifications are:

TESTS AND SCHOOL:

TOEFL(IBT):114

SAT: 530 in CR,650 Math,660 Writing

I know they're bad but I came to the point,I am a bad test taker.Can't take again.Apps are sent as well.
Good recommendation letters.There's no GPA for Indian board but my grades are not bad.The lowest I've got is B and there are more A's and A+'s.Also,in tenth grade my Main Exam CGPA was 9.6 which is the third highest in the entire school.

EXTRA CURRICULAR:
1)Street-play competition on topic Drug Addiction (Inter school level)
2)Learnt Indian Classical Music for 8 years and given many stage performances.
3)Went for Abacus classes to BRAINOBRAIN Abacus Development, a programme facilitating mental mathematics through the use of abacus.
4)Volunteer for school Fund raising Programme.

AWARDS AND HONOUR:
o First Place, Street-play competition held by Modern High School, Dubai, 2010.
o Participated in Indian Classical Music night organized by Sruthilaya, 2006 and 2009.
o Completed seven levels of BRAINOBRAIN Abacus Development, a programme facilitating mental mathematics through the use of abacus.
o Secured the position of ‘Champion’ in the first Brainobrain UAE National Competition ‘Brainobrain Fest’, UAE, held on 25th April,2008 in Dubai.
o Received the Demo Appreciation Award in the second UAE National Abacus Competition ‘Brainobrain Fest’, 2010, held on 10th December, 2010, Dubai

VOLUNTEER WORK:
o Associated with some social activities in the year 2009, 2010 and 2011 during Summer School Holidays in India. Taught unprivileged students math and science.

INTERNSHIP AND EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
o During the holidays, attended Internship in the following companies:
-Gulf Turrets LLC, UAE.
-Bosco Aluminium and Glass Co. LLC, UAE.
-Nishtha Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

Honest opinion :)
I got into SUNY and Cincinnati (Don't know why that should matter)
No rude answers.Also,this is just an opinion that I want.So please help answerians! :
1 answer 1