is this normal? what do u think ?

is is normal to feel old at age 21?? i just feel so old , like i m not worth anything i feel like i should get some plastic surgery to look again 16-18 ...do u think i m crazy?is this normal?i m terrified about the thought that one day i'll be 25 , anyone else going through this ? and how should i stop this crazy stupid thoughts ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would recommend therapy. Or go to a nursing home and compare your face to theirs.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its perfectly normal to start thinking of yourself as old in your 20s, when you really aren't :0

I don't think you should get plastic surgury, since it costs alot, it may have bad after affects on you at your age, and you probably look minimally different from when you were 18, and you may even look better. So yeah..hope i helped.

Source(s): Some motherfucker off the street. No joke.
  • heya
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You're 21! wtf! these are the best years of your life!

Go out to a bar with some friends and enjoy life..

25 is still young too, don't worry about it..

enjoy your 20's!

You don't want to look back at yourself in your 20's and think "wow I could have had so much fun but all i did was moap around feeling old"

xD

• 9 years ago

not at all normal... see a therapist, u need help with self esteem and to be able to accept urself. i'm not saying ur crazy.. but this could turn out into some obsession, and u might end up doing stupid things, since u were talking about getting surgery.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

A little, but your in the prime of your life you'll still be young for several years (and 25 is still young.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.