♡C.
♡C. asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Is John Krasinski the voice from the esurance commerical?

I'm just wondering if John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) is the new narrator on the esurance commercial.

Favorite Answer

Beginning in March 2006, Krasinski narrated a series of commercials for Ask.com.[citation needed] He has also narrated commercials for Apple TV, Verizon Wireless, Esurance,[21] BlackBerry Storm,[22] My Coke Rewards,[23] and Carnival Cruise Lines,[24] and has appeared in print advertisements for Gap.[25]

He is currently starring in a New Era/Major League Baseball ad campaign with Alec Baldwin, playing off the rivalry between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees.[citation needed]

[edit]

Esurance Commercial Voice

RE:

Source(s): john krasinski voice esurance commerical: https://trimurl.im/c68/is-john-krasinski-the-voice...

YES

yees