Should NBA: Discredit Magic Johnson for Cheating & Lying to King James in public?

Magic pretend he never would had called Larry Bird to play for him, this is a lie. proven facts show Johnson did exactly what Lebron was force to make save his NBA career. The old fool sought elite teammates before he enter the NBA and refuse play for Chicago Bulls. Why? He wanted team alongside Kareem... show more Magic pretend he never would had called Larry Bird to play for him, this is a lie. proven facts show Johnson did exactly what Lebron was force to make save his NBA career. The old fool sought elite teammates before he enter the NBA and refuse play for Chicago Bulls. Why? He wanted team alongside Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Can we agree, Magic Johnson is a hypocrite calling out King James! Should be throwing full- support behind the man. Never mind the fact King is already better then him. Back then NBA were cheaters they had no Salary Cap until the year 1983! Showtime Lakers were cheaters just like Boston Celtics.

This Decision Was Beyond Coin Flip

Magic Johnson would have returned to Michigan State rather than play for the Chicago Bulls.

"I'd have stayed in school," he said here Tuesday, standing alone outside Gate 3 1/2 of Chicago Stadium, the house that could have been his. "A coin toss changed the course of my whole life."

Chicago called heads in a 1979 coin flip with Los Angeles for the No. 1 pick in the NBA college draft. It came up tails.

Johnson signed with the Lakers after his sophomore year of college and proceeded to win five championships. The Bulls picked second, took UCLA's David Greenwood and have won no championships.

"I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-06-05/sports/sp-83_1_lakers