Agree or Disagree: NASA should do some research about sex in zero gravity because a married Astronaut would be?

happier if he can take have his wife (who is also a qualified) astronaut with him for a 6+ month mission in the international space station

• Maybe that would produce some friction between the astronauts. Most of us who are adults know how to survive just fine (like the people on submarine voyages where they spend 6 months underwater. This is not something new.

I don't think research is necessary. Grown-ups understand these things without needing a lot of research.

• Bob D1

I'm pretty sure that any relevant questions of this nature could be answered by carefully orchestrated animal models. I'm sure that animal breeding has been evaluated as an experiment in space. If not, it should have been. A more important question, can embryos develop properly in utero and can the birthing process work well in space?

Source(s): self
  • Howard

Agree

It's something basic to human nature, and if we do want to have a long-term human presence in space with large numbers of people, it'd be better to find out more, sooner, with healthier people (such as astronauts), so we can be prepared with knowledge.

i think there is no need cos the space ships that are supposed that are going to be used for the human race to colonize around the universe will be turning, on the edges will be the not so important things like food resources and other stuff and in the middle it will be the habitable zone for people to live their lives this turning will be in that period that it will be like having gravity and everyone will be able to walk like on earth

certain lol, yet there's a significant situation right here, to the man that announces your opinion doesnt count number, no be counted what you're saying they are desirous to assert they are good, no be counted what percentage teach that they are incorrect. that's okay to agree that that's okay to disagree. the bible say maximum proper a wicked individual and they'll damage you, maximum proper a fool and they'll attempt to make a fool of you. so chosen your battles properly. RoChEr you've human beings attacking you for wishing them a constructive day-it truly is so unhappy too. daily I pray now to not enable everybody take the excitement and inner peace of Jesus from me away, why flow to their element of meaness to teach that they are incorrect, yet on the different hand if one cares and its a be counted of their safe practices or eternal safe practices, i might want to truly they are propose to me, than to leave them hurting themselves, and many which have antagonized me for not agreeing with them have come back to thank me for helping them. once as a lost Jewish individual, my mom had taught me her opinion that Jesus became a liar and deciever, and to have not something to do with him. So I antagonized those that advised me about Jesus, even tearing up their papers they could hand me and throwing them again at them -declaring i'm Jewish I dont favor Jesus-yet the kindness of their responses broke by skill of my heart. might want to you've the staggering day ever and save on being constructive no be counted what others critiques might want to attempt to get you to regulate and grow to be adverse and close minded as they are hostile to you and others. David the sweet pea in His fantastic grace with thanks for you

These arrangement would be investigated by the couple while in space. Then they would likely be asked to write a report about it.

Source(s): sociology, psychology

That sounds a little weird, but interesting. Astronomers have a lot of restrictions, though.

• Alan

Troll Alert

• ?

It's already been done.