DuraTrax SX300 glow plug?

New to the rc cars, and i have a friend wanting me to fix his gas powered rc car, its a DuraTrax SX300, he thinks its a glow plug, how do i know what glow plug to get and where do i look to buy one online?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the car shop.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Duratrex sx300 is a servo right? Did you read the label off the servo?

The type of plug very much depends on the engine and the nitro. Perhaps you can Double check what model that car s, using what engine and what percentage nitro (30%?)

• 8 years ago

If you're running a high % nitro fuel such as 30% and up you want to run a cold heat range plug.20% nitro medium heat range,under 20% nitro hot heat range.Odonnell plugs are color coated determining the heat range.+ Odonnell is #1 for fuel and plugs.Here's a link to buy them but i suggest you go to the hobby shop instead,cause it's $9.99 for shipping wether you buy a plug for as low as $2.48 or $200.00 worth of stuff.So it's cheaper for simple things to just go to your lhs (local hobby shop).Also be sure you get a car plug and DON'T get a turbo cause it's not compatible for your use.Cause there are 4 stroke plugs also,don't get one of them it's not compatible either.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPR...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.